Tagged: carhartt cooler
I ‘Harrt My Dad Contest
In celebration of great dads across the country, Dungarees wants to give back to those dads that have provided, sacrificed and celebrated the children in their lives. Tell us why a dad you know is most deserving in the Dungarees’ “I Hartt My Dad” Facebook Contest. Ten dads will be selected to receive an amazing Carhartt gift package valued at over $150, and be featured on the Dungarees.net website to serve as an inspiration to dads everywhere.
- Carhartt Cooler
- Carhartt Cable Cuffs (x5)
- Carhartt Wallet
- Carhartt Duct Tape
- Carhartt Playing Cards
- Carhartt Sunglasses
- Carhartt Thermal Mug
- Carhartt Level
- Carhartt Carpenter Pencils (x2)
- Carhartt LED Flexlight
- Carhartt Keychain
- Carhartt Carabiner
- Carhartt LED Flashlight
- Carhartt Pelican Cliplight
- Carhartt T-Shirt
- $25 Gift Card for use at Dungarees.net
How to Enter
- Go to the Dungarees.net Facebook Contest Page and us.
- You’ll be directed to a quick entry form where you simply need to tell us your name and why a dad you know deserves the prize.
- Collect points for your entry – the 10 entries with the most points will win one of the gift packages. Points are assigned as follows:
- 1 Point – Every time someone votes for your entry you will receive 1 point, so be sure to share the contest on your wall and let your friends know. Your friends must also like our page to be eligible to vote.
- 5 Points – When you Refer-a-Friend or share your entry link and your friend submits an entry, you will receive 5 points. You will be prompted with the option to Refer-a-Friend after you submit your entry, and you are welcome to share your entry at any time.
- Voting is limited to one vote per day per person.
- Contest entry and voting will end June 10th at 11:59pm CST.
- Winners will be contacted after the contest ends via email to collect necessary information to fulfill the prize.
- Winning prize packages can only be shipped within the United States.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry or change any vote counts if we determine the votes did not come from legitimate Facebook accounts or for any other reason. Using any type of network to produce mass voting or creating accounts solely for voting is prohibited.