Isn’t it a little early for Carhartt’s New Fall Clothing? Well probably, but since we have it in stock already we wanted to make it available to our customers. And being the trend-setters that we are, Dungarees.net might be the only place you can find it for a while. For the most part only Outerwear and Hats have arrived, but more is sure to come very shortly. So, what has Carhartt added to their already stellar line this year? Let’s take a closer look at some of the highlights.
Men’s Jackets & Coats
The theme of the new jackets this year is definitely “Worn Duck”, which is kind of a mixture between Carhartt’s sandstone & their stiffer duck fabrics. Not too stiff & not too soft is the best way to explain it. Below are a few examples of the new Worn Duck fabric that has been applied to already historically popular styles. There also will be several other styles including the J140 Blaze Orange that will finally be available for retailers to sell. We know this will be a top-seller for sure, perfect for hunting season.
Hats, Hats & More Hats.
Lots of new stocking caps will be available. One hat that stands out above the rest is the Carhartt Wetzel Watch Hat. The warmth of this hat will make your body heat shutter at the thought of even attempting to escape through your head. A nice selection of new women’s hats & colors will be sure to please as well.
Other Men’s Highlights
Slowly but surely, Carhartt is starting to add more and more to their Hi-vis line. Jackets & matching pants that meet hi-vis standards with reflective taping will be a great addition to their line. As far as sweatshirts go, the Allerton Sweatshirt looks like it could be really popular. It has a great combination of style & functionality with it’s wind-resistant, water repellent shell. The worn duck fabric won’t just be for coats, and will be brought into the vest line with the RNV01.
Carhartt For Women
Lots of great, new options for you Carhartt-lovin’ women out there. You’ll see a great selection of new coats, vests and hats, very similar to the men’s. Being a few years into the women’s line now, we think Carhartt is really starting to see what works and working with the great feedback they’ve gotten. We really think you’re going to love the new line.
That’s about it for what we have in so far. We expect the new shirts & knits to start rolling in throughout July and most of the accessories and kids items will start to become available in probably August & September.
And don’t forget, Dungarees offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $55 to the contiguous US.
Full Line available from the link below
Shop Yeti Coolers Here
In celebration of great dads across the country, Dungarees wants to give back to those dads that have provided, sacrificed and celebrated the children in their lives. Tell us why a dad you know is most deserving in the Dungarees’ “I Hartt My Dad” Facebook Contest. Ten dads will be selected to receive an amazing Carhartt gift package valued at over $150, and be featured on the Dungarees.net website to serve as an inspiration to dads everywhere.
- Carhartt Cooler
- Carhartt Cable Cuffs (x5)
- Carhartt Wallet
- Carhartt Duct Tape
- Carhartt Playing Cards
- Carhartt Sunglasses
- Carhartt Thermal Mug
- Carhartt Level
- Carhartt Carpenter Pencils (x2)
- Carhartt LED Flexlight
- Carhartt Keychain
- Carhartt Carabiner
- Carhartt LED Flashlight
- Carhartt Pelican Cliplight
- Carhartt T-Shirt
- $25 Gift Card for use at Dungarees.net
How to Enter
- Go to the Dungarees.net Facebook Contest Page and us.
- You’ll be directed to a quick entry form where you simply need to tell us your name and why a dad you know deserves the prize.
- Collect points for your entry – the 10 entries with the most points will win one of the gift packages. Points are assigned as follows:
- 1 Point – Every time someone votes for your entry you will receive 1 point, so be sure to share the contest on your wall and let your friends know. Your friends must also like our page to be eligible to vote.
- 5 Points – When you Refer-a-Friend or share your entry link and your friend submits an entry, you will receive 5 points. You will be prompted with the option to Refer-a-Friend after you submit your entry, and you are welcome to share your entry at any time.
- Voting is limited to one vote per day per person.
- Contest entry and voting will end June 10th at 11:59pm CST.
- Winners will be contacted after the contest ends via email to collect necessary information to fulfill the prize.
- Winning prize packages can only be shipped within the United States.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry or change any vote counts if we determine the votes did not come from legitimate Facebook accounts or for any other reason. Using any type of network to produce mass voting or creating accounts solely for voting is prohibited.
We are pleased to introduce the exclusive line of knives produced by Case for Carhartt. Born of the history these two iconic brands share, these beautiful crafted tools are made in the U.S.A. by Case to Carhartt’s exact specifications for hard working Americans.
No two Carhartt knives are exactly alike..and we think that’s a good thing. Unlike mass produced products, each knife is shaped, honed, sharpened, and polished under the skillful hand and eye of an artisan to achieve a product that is both collectable and rugged enough for everyday use.
Put the hand-crafted quality, precise detailing and classic styling of a Carhartt knife by Case in your pocket…and get to work.
Carhartt Force is Carhartts hardest-working, sweat-wicking shirt. Designed for 12-hour work days, not two hour workouts. Created for people who sweat and toil for every dollar earned. This shirt works because it has to.
Onomatopoeia20 -from Buffalo, NY Age:25-34 Gender:male
That’s right! Carhartt was able to produce a shirt that’s competitive to under armor. It wicks sweat away and is comfortable enough you can wear for 12 hours straight without a blink of an eye. Truly a home run. I need to score more of these.